Samsung A02s FRP Bypass Android 11 without PC. This guide will teach you how to bypass the FRP on your Samsung Galaxy AO2S device and install a custom ROM with full root access
The “samsung a02s FRP Bypass Android 11 without PC” is a process that can be done on your android phone. The process will bypass the Samsung’s Factory Reset Protection, which can be used to prevent people from restoring their device back to factory settings.
For further security, several phones include this FRP lock. Google added FRP lock on Android devices with Android 5.0. This feature was developed to prevent the illicit use of a stolen Android phone. This bug may cause real users to get stuck. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to bypass Samsung A02s FRP on Android 11 without using a computer.
- Now, using the same Samsung Account that we used to log into FRP, we were able to unlock the Samsung A02s phone using certain methods. Please carefully follow the frp bypass procedure.
The Bypassing of Samsung’s FRP Process Began
On a Samsung device with FRP enabled:
#Step1: Go to Settings on your Samsung phone:
- You don’t need to connect to any wifi network after inserting a SIM card.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds with the Side and Volume UP keys > Tap on “Use.”
- Then press and hold the Side and Volume UP buttons for 3 seconds to activate TalkBack. (Note: After the talkback is turned on, you must touch or push the choice for doing anything two times.)
- Draw reverse L on the Phone screen, tap on “while using the app,” then double click. Now select the “Use Voice Commands” > And say loudly, “Google Assistant” (If this process does not work the first time, then do it again.)
- Okay, the Google Assistant has officially launched. By tapping the Side and Volume UP buttons together, you may turn off the talkback.
- “Hey Google, open settings,” say loudly. It’s alright if the settings are open. If it isn’t open, touch on the Google symbol, as seen in the image.
- Now press the “Voice” button and speak out loud, “Hey Google, Open Chrome.”
- Click on the “Accept & continue” and then “No thanks.”
#Step2: Go to Settings and log in using your Samsung Account.
- Tap and put “bit.ly/frpunlocktools” into the chrome URL bar.
- Click on “Open Settings App” > now login to your Samsung Account and cancel the “Faster way to sign in.”
#Step3: Make the Accessibility Button Available
- Come back to settings by tapping the back icon, scroll down and tap on “accessibility” > Interaction and dexterity > Universal switch > keep pressing on “Next,” then click on “Done.
- Now click on “Universal switch shortcuts” > Turn it On > Allow > enable the “Accessibility button” and then come back to settings again.
#Step4: Back up and restore the old data
- From the setting, tap on Accounts and Backup> Now tap at the same time on Restore Data and Accessibility icon > select all and click on Restore.
- Then Install Backup> click on Done.
#Step5: Download the Galaxy Launcher for the S7, S8, and S9 from the Galaxy Store.
- Click on Samsung Account > Samsung Apps and services > Galaxy Store > Now and update the Samsung Galaxy.
- 1. “Installing” appears when the update has finished downloading. Then press the back button. (If it asks you to update again, do so.)
- Again click on Samsung galaxy store > Agree > Continue > Skip > tap on the search bar and search here “S7, S8, S9 Launcher for galaxy” > Install it > Click on Open.
#Step6: On the Package Disabler Pro application, choose “Allow management of all files.”
- The programs “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” may be found in the Apps list.
- Now go to the Settings > Privacy > permission Manager > Files and Media > click on 3 dots from the upper right corner > click on Show system > Now find the “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking “allow management of all file”> Allow.
#Step7: Notification Bar Application Settings
- Come back to the home screen > and open the “Notification Bar application > Click on Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and then turn it on.
- Again Come back and click on notification > and allow the Notification Bar.
#Step8: On the Package Disabler Pro app, enable KNOX Validation.
- Tap on the Back and from the installed app list, find the “Package Disabler Pro” then open it. (Before doing this, first turn off all internet connections (Wifi & SIM Net), If mobile data doesn’t stop, remove the SIM card instead.)
- When the app opens, check the “I agree” and click on the “Enable Admin” > then click on the “Activate” button.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree,” then press the “Confirm” button. (You’ll need to connect your phone to the internet for this, so plug in the SIM Card again.)
- Okay, it’s possible that after hitting the “Confirm” button, it will say “Retry.” Don’t panic, just click the “Retry” tab again.
- “Knox license validation completed successfully,” says the notification now.
#Step9: Bypass the Samsung FRP Lock in the last step.
- The “Please wait” screen will show at this point.
- Now tap on the search icon, and find the “Setup.” Form the search results first, click on the “Android Setup” > check the “Disable” > Tap on the Back icon.
- Click on the “Samsung Setup wizard” > click on the “Clear Data.” (When you clear Samsung setup data, then you see “Time” shows on the notification bar. Which means your Samsung FRP Bypass complete successfully)
The finishing touch
Friends, I hope you’ve been following this approach attentively for a long time, and that you’ve been able to successfully bypass Google FRP on Samsung A02s without using a computer. If you have any problems unlocking, please contact us using our contact page or message us on Facebook. Thanks!
The “samsung android 11 frp bypass without smart switch” is a guide that shows how to bypass the FRP lock in Samsung A02s. The process does not require any third-party software or hardware, just your phone and a PC.
- samsung a02s frp bypass without pc 2021
- samsung a02s frp bypass tool
- samsung a02s frp bypass 2021
- frp bypass a02 android 11