The ending of Metroid Dread is one of the most confusing, frustrating, and downright infuriating endings in all of gaming. This article will explain how it works and what you can do to get your hands on some sweet loot.
The metroid dread all ending rewards is a game that was released in 2015. It has an interesting story and many different endings. This article will explain the endings and what you can get for completing them.
The ending prizes in Metroid Dread continue the series’ tradition of giving you something unique according on how well you did throughout the game. The final prizes this time are unrelated to your item collecting percentage.
What you receive is determined by how quickly you complete the game, so expect at least two playthroughs to start cutting your time down. Here are the final prizes you may expect after you’ve figured out ZDR’s mysteries.
This guide explains everything you receive and how to unlock it. Here’s all you need to know about it.
What are the final rewards in Metroid Dread?
Once you’ve completed the game, you’ll be able to access a unique gallery with your rewards. They’re basically Metroid’s version of trophies, and they don’t provide you any special abilities, but you do have to work hard to get them. All of the final prizes and their criteria are listed below:
Art from Metroid Zero Mission
- When you complete the game on regular mode, it unlocks.
Artwork from Metroid: Samus Returns
- Unlocks: When you finish the game in less than eight hours on regular mode.
Art from the Super Metroid series
- Unlocks: When you finish the game in under four hours on regular mode.
Other M art Metroid
- When you complete the game on hard mode, you will be able to unlock more features.
Art from the Metroid Fusion series
- Unlocks: When you complete the game in under eight hours on hard difficulty.
Dread Metroid art
- Unlocks: When you complete the game in under four hours on hard difficulty.
Samus Aran’s Zero Suit art
- When you’ve collected all of the other artwork, you’ll be able to unlock it.
That concludes the Metroid Dread ending prizes. There is no hidden conclusion, no alternative route to pursue, or anything else in this journey. Instead, the goal is to continue mastering ZDR by using your understanding of its routes and shortcuts to shave hours off your finish time. For additional information, see our review, in which we said that Metroid Dread is a welcome return to form for Samus.
The metroid dread ending explained is a video that explains the rewards for beating the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get all ending rewards Metroid Dread?
There are currently no plans to add in an ending for Metroid Dread.
How many endings does Metroid Dread have?
There are 6 endings in Metroid Dread.
- metroid dread ending rewards reddit
- metroid dread ending requirements
- metroid dread ending images
- metroid dread 100% ending
- metroid dread secret ending